Japanese Speaking Guide with transport Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour
Discover the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD), on a full-day small group tour. You will see the Angkor Wat and the enigmatic faces of Bayon temple. Wander around Ta Prohm, where the trees are intertwined among the ruins, and Sras Srang -- the Royal Baths. then you will be enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Japanese Speaking Guide
- Air-con Vehicle (Van or Bus)
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel client stay
What's excluded :
- Temples entrance fee (37US$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- Dress code should be shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bayon Tabi, Siem Reap 70000 Cambodia
tour operator in cambodia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
'' Please be ready before Departure time : 8:00 am '''' Pick up at your staying hotel lobby ''
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.