Jasper Evening Wildlife Tour
Experience the diversity and abundance of wildlife that Jasper National Park has to offer by embarking on this 3-hour Evening Wildlife Search. Your highly knowledgeable local guide will use their expertise to help track down many native species. From the pocket-sized squirrel to the iconic grizzly, the opportunities are plentiful with many wild animals such as elk, moose, bears, sheep and deer all calling Jasper home.
Private Tours are available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and highly knowledgeable guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected locations
- Transport by comfortable minibus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maligne Adventures, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 Canada
Your guide will personally greet you at your Jasper hotel where you will join a small group on board a comfortable minibus. As you meander slowly down the valley, you will gaze out large windows while passing stunning scenic views of the mountains and surrounding wilderness. You will visit seasonal locations, selected daily by your guide allowing you the best chances of seeing wildlife in its natural habitat.
The evening is an ideal time for wildlife viewing with animals being most active in the late afternoon to dusk, so be sure to keep an eagle eye for anything that moves. Capture your memories through photographs from either inside the minibus or occasionally by a short walk at the discretion of your guide. Along the way you will discover valuable insights into the challenges of managing and protecting wildlife within the National Park. Your professional local guide will be eager to answer your questions, as they passionately share the magic of Jasper's wild side, bringing the stories of the animals to life.
95% of tours are successful at spotting wildlife. However, while encounters are frequent, everyday is unique. Jasper National Park is a natural environment and wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.
The tour will finish with complimentary drop-off back at your accommodation.
Departure Point :Jasper, AB T0E, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
*Hotel pick-up times vary and will be confirmed upon booking. *Pick-up is also available from vacation rentals within Jasper townsite, please specify the accommodation name and street address. *If you are staying outside of our pickup area, please specify that you will Meet at our Downtown Jasper location – at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive, Jasper, Alberta, Canada, T0E1E0. All day parking is available in the parking lot.*Those meeting at the Downtown Location should check-in 15 minutes prior to their tour's departure time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To request complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, please specify which hotel you are staying at. Pickup times vary therefore your exact pick-up time will be confirmed upon booking.
- If you are staying outside of Jasper, please specify Jasper Downtown Location - at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive. Your meeting time will be 15 minutes prior to your trip’s departure time. All-day parking is located in the parking lot.
- Viewing will be primarily from inside the minibus however, at the discretion of your guide there may be times where you have the option to step outside at viewpoints. A small amount of walking may be involved.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.