• Ride on the longest and highest guided aerial tramway in Canada
• Gain a new perspective on the UNESCO Canadian Rockies World Heritage Site
• Explore the alpine tundra and view a wide array of wildlife
• Rent some snowshoes at the upper station in the early season
• Hike the 1.4 km Whistlers Summit Trail to reach Whistlers Mountain peak
• Enjoy a meal at the top of the Canadian Rockies in the Summit Restaurant
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Free parking
- Round trip on Jasper SkyTram
- Entry/Admission - Jasper SkyTram
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Jasper SkyTram, Whistlers Road, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
Jasper SkyTram is the longest and highest guided aerial tramway in Canada. This exciting trip offers the best views of Jasper, including numerous turquoise-coloured lakes, glacier-fed rivers and the surrounding mountain ranges. A perfect alpine adventure for all ages.
In 7.5 minutes, you will ascend over a kilometer in elevation to 2,263 meters (7,425 feet). A guide will accompany you on your trip, sharing insights about the area, its history and the wealth of wildlife nearby. At the upper station, take in the panoramic scene and make sure to stroll on the boardwalk. Try hiking the 1.4 km Whistlers Summit Trail to reach Whistlers Mountain peak at 2,463 meters (8,081 feet) where you can view six mountain ranges.
Before you leave the mountain, make sure to stop at the Summit Restaurant for a meal at the top of the Canadian Rockies.
Jasper SkyTram is located 7 km south of Jasper at the end of Whistlers Road off Highway 93 and operates from March through to the end of October.
Departure Point :Jasper SkyTram, Whistlers Road, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
Departure Time :6/16/2020 - 10/12/2020
10/13/2020 - 10/25/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
10/13/2021 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Perfect time to visit is in the morning. This time of day provides the best light for photography and there are typically fewer visitors during these hours
- Children under 6 years are complimentary, but must be accompanied by a paid adult on the tram ride
- Wheelchair accessible, except the Summit Restaurant on the second floor of the upper station and the 1.4 km Whistlers Summit Trail
- Due to uneven surfaces, Whistlers Summit Trail is not recommended for individuals with walking disabilities
- Operates in all weather conditions. Carry water, sunscreen and dress in layers to stay warm. The upper station can be 12° C cooler than Jasper townsite
- Well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome on the SkyTram when a ticket is purchased onsite
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks are mandatory on all flights. Please bring your own or they can be purchased onsite. To reduce crowds, the number of passengers on tram cars is limited. View "Our Health and Safety Pledge" on our website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.