Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4
Jebel Akhdar one of the fabulous Landmarks Muscat tours. It is located approximately 170 km from Muscat. is known as "Green Mountain" it is Considered one of the most scenic areas in Oman, it is a part of Hajar Mountain Range. Jebel Akhdar has so called because of the presence of green terraced gardens surrounding the villages.
Drive through Sumail Gap and Izki. You proceed to the Saiq Plateau,this place can be reached only by Donkey for hundreds of years .A variety of fruits like, pomegranates, apricot, and lemon are grown here. Picnic lunch under the shades. There are interesting walks in Wadi Bani Habib, Shrejaya, Al Ain and Aqur. The weather here is cool and dry. Return to Muscat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sama'il Gap، Oman
Leave Muscat on a guided tour with our team through the Sumail Gap and Izki by 4WD.
Pass By: Sayq, Oman
Your journey continues on a scenic mountain route up to the roof of Oman, the Saiq Plateau
Pass By: 200 Km Traverse Of The Western Hajar Mountains, Oman
Pass by the Hajar Mountains and enjoy the drive through the steep roads
Stop At: Jebel Akhdar, Al Hajar Mountains Range, Nizwa 611 Oman
Jebel Akhdar, offers discovery, adventure and a fascinating insight into life in one of the most inaccessible places in the Sultanate.
Dine at a local restaurant before taking a leisurely walk through the majestic hanging gardens which run alongside the original falaj system.
Next we take you down to the remote mountain village of Soqra.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fanja, Oman
Enjoy a splendid photo-stop at Fanjah
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Azaiba Mall, Muscat, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.