Jeep 4 X 4 Yosemite Park Tour with Hotel Pickup
Convertible 2020 Jeep 4 X 4 Tour of Yosemite - Full-day. Snow or Dirt this gentle monster knows we need to get there. There is a time in life you want to indulge in luxury, instead of riding in a crowded bus with others you need to go on a private tour without breaking the bank. Jeep has capacity for up to 4 guests for one price. In good weather we can remove 2 front sun roofs before we arrive and if you want to go full convertible that option is also available and requires us to remove the complete top before we arrive.To celebrate Birthday or Anniversary, Engagement or Proposal, Celebrate success or just enjoy a trip with family and kids. We can make this trip special for you. Private Tour so you can decide the schedule whatever is convenient to you and we can customize the tour for your needs. Just let us know what interests you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water or Sports Bottle to fill water in the park
- Lunch: Your choice of turkey, vegetarian or dagwood (combination of several meats) sandwich
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel View
- Entry/Admission - Bridalveil Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sentinel bridge
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Falls
- Entry/Admission - El Capitan Meadow
- Entry/Admission - Glacier Point
- Entry/Admission - Washburn Point
- Entry/Admission - Ahwahnee Historic Building
- Entry/Admission - Four Mile Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Breathtaking view of the Valley as we come out of the Tunnel
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
Bridalveil Falls with a 1000 feet walk from the parking lot to the viewing spot.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sentinel bridge, Sentinel dr, Yosemite National Park, CA
Breathtaking view of Half Dome and the reflection in the Merced River
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
Time for a Lunch Break usually here, walk to the water falls and stop to buy souvenirs if you desire
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Capitan Meadow, Yosemite National Park, CA
Look for the Rock climbers and view several routes to see the beautiful Granite Rock El Capitan
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glacier Point, Yosemite Lodge Resort origin, Yosemite National Park, CA
One of the best views of Yosemite National Park among the top few in the world. This is available usually from late spring time to fall when the road to go there is open.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point Road, Yosemite National Park, CA
Sentinel Dome is a huge attraction for hikers who are capable of climbing up the dome. This has a breathtaking 360* view of the Yosemite Valley.
Stop At: Washburn Point, Glacier Point Road, Yosemite National Park, CA
An overlook along the Glacier Point Road with views of Half Dome, Vernal and Nevada Falls, and the Sierra crest.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wawona Hotel, National Historic Landmark, 8308 Wawona Rd, Wawona, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Became a Historic Landmark in 1987. One of California's original mountain resort hotels, the Victorian-era Wawona Hotel was originally established in 1856. Situated 27 miles (16.5 km) from Yosemite Valley on Highway 41, this National Historic Landmark is near the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias and the Pioneer History Center.
Accommodations consist of 50 standard hotel rooms with private bath and 54 standard hotel rooms with shared bathrooms. The hotel dining room serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In the evening, wind down your fun-filled day by gathering around the piano for musical performances in the lounge. Seasonal amenities include a nine-hole golf course, a swimming pool, and riding stables.
Stop At: Pioneer Yosemite History Center, Route 41, Wawona, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
The Pioneer Yosemite History Center is an assembled collection of historic buildings from Yosemite National Park that is located in Wawona, California. Visitors can walk around the buildings year round, and the interiors are open in the summer on a limited basis. There are also special programs and carriage rides in the summer.
Stop At: Ahwahnee Historic Building, 1 Ahwahnee Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
he Ahwahnee Hotel is a grand hotel in Yosemite National Park, California, on the floor of Yosemite Valley, constructed from steel, stone, concrete, wood and glass, which opened in 1927. It is a premier example of National Park Service rustic architecture and was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1987.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Four Mile Trail, Yosemite National Park, CA
Trail Overview - This hike is optional for the guests looking for hiking during our tour. Glacier point is open during Summer. If you decide to hike on this tour you will have to take picnic lunch with your to enjoy on the trail or when you reach the bottom. With the hike Ahwahnee lunch will not be possible as there will not be enough time.
Distance: 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Glacier Point to the Valley floor
Elevation: 3,200 ft (975 m) elevation gain
Time: 3-4 hours one-way, 6-8 hours round trip
Begin at: Four Mile Trailhead along Southside Drive in Yosemite Valley
The trail maintains a continuous steep grade, following the path of an old toll trail that was completed in 1872. The trail has changed a bit over the years; it is now closer to five miles than four (and of course there is no more toll). Spectacular views of Yosemite Valley, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, and, eventually, Half Dome await those willing to tackle this strenuous trail. Don't skip the side trip to enjoy the view of Yosemite Valley from Union Point, located at about one-third way down.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Oakhurst, CA 93644, USA
2: Tenaya Lodge, Fish Camp, CA 93623, USA
3: Yosemite Miners Inn Motel, 5181 CA-49, Mariposa, CA 95338, USA
4: Yosemite View Lodge, 11136 CA-140, El Portal, CA 95318, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
In Oakhurst all the hotels on Highway 41 or could meet at Visitor's Center or Denny's Restaurant. Other locations are Tenaya Lodge in Fish Camp, Pines Resort in Bass Lake and any of the hotels in Mariposa or El Portal. Additional charges for pick up in Fresno, Madera and Merced Areas.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: - A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat - A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary. We do have complimentary car seats available upon request in advance. Subject to availability as it is first come first served
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Jeep is a 4 door but higher vehicle with back seat little tighter and may not be appropriate for people with disability to get in tighter space if sitting in the back seat.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Private Tour - no other group shares the vehicle with you. 3 questions that apply to you and everyone in your group to which your answer should be NO . 1. ...been diagnosed with COVID 19 ? 2. .. been asked to quarantine ? 3. ..you been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 ?
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.