Jeep Lanzarote North Tour Experience
Come onboard our 8 seats brand new 4WD off-road vehicles and discover a different picture of Lanzarote away from the traditional tourist routes by bus. This type of vehicles together with the deep knowledge of our guides, makes the excursion become into a personalized and unique experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide with radio stations interconnected between our vehicles.
- Lunch menu with drinks. Possibility to order special celiac and vegetarian menus.
- Visits to: Guatiza, Mala, Tabayesco, Mirador de Los Helechos, Hermita de Las Nieves, Teguise, Famara, La Santa, Tinajo, Tao, Cuervo Volcano.
- Children car seats
What's excluded :
- Baby car seat (payable on spot)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Guatiza, Guatiza, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Pass By: Mala, Mala, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Pass By: Tabayesco, Tabayesco, La Palma, Canary Islands
Pass By: Haria, Haria, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
we will arrive to the Mirador de Los Helechos, an spectacular viewpoint over the Valley of Las Mil Palmeras and its main town Haría.
Pass By: Ermita de las Nieves, Teguise, Lanzarote Spain
chapel located in a magical setting next to Peñas del Chache the highest point of the Island
Pass By: Caleta de Famara, Caleta de Famara, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Pass By: La Santa, La Santa, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Stop At: Tinajo, Tinajo, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
stop in the small village of Tao and lunch
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Volcan El Cuervo, Lz-56 Carretera LZ-56, 35570 La Asomada, Lanzarote Spain
an amazing experience before to finish the journey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend to wear comfortable clothes and to bring your swimsuit, towels and sunscreen.
- Please let us know in advance if you require a baby car seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.