Jeep Liberty Safari Tour from Punta Cana
Leave the resort-lined beaches of Punta Cana behind and visit the Dominican Republic's rugged outback in the only excursion where you and the others in your Jeep seeing the country side,You'll visit local towns and see how the majority of Dominicans live in their rural environment. Going off-road, you’ll travel through sugar cane and rice fields as you witness, first hand, what many Dominicans do for their livelihood. Learn the process of making and harvesting cacao (chocolate), coffee, vanilla, cinnamon, and cigars. You can even take some home as a souvenir for friends, or just to enjoy yourself.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Macao Beach
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anamuya 23000, Dominican Republic
Taking a combination of dirt and partially paved roads, you’ll journey deep into the rural countryside where you’re sure to see livestock, fisherman, and plenty of locals just enjoying their daily lives. We culminate in the foothills of the Cordillera Oriental Mountain Range with green foliage and palm trees as far as the eye can see. We’ll also stop along the way at a local ranch where you can ride horses and experience a zipline across the Anamya River. Next, you'll learn to roll authentic Dominican cigars and have a chance to do some souvenir shopping!
Finally, you’ll end up on an amazing unexplored beach in Uvero Alto. Here, you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the ocean before eating a typical Dominican meal, prepared just for you, on the shore. Afterwards, your journey continues through some of the most scenic landscapes in all of the Dominican Republic
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Finally, you’ll end up on an amazing unexplored beach in Uvero Alto. Here, you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the ocean before eating a typical Dominican meal, prepared just for you, on the shore. Afterwards, your journey continues through some of the most scenic landscapes in all of the Dominican Republic.
If you’re looking for a chance to get away from the resorts, and you’re not really keen on the idea of partaking in a tour with 50 or more people, this Jeep Safari may just be just what the doctor ordered. All you need to bring is your sense for adventure!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :from 7:00 am to 8:30 am in the morning and 13:00 to 14:30 in the afternoon, you will be notified with exact pick up time
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.