Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch
One day outside of the city on the bosom of nature. Visit the Didim surroundings from the perspective of 4x4 jeep cars. A trip with a lunch for lovers of nature, folklore and crazy rides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by 4x4 jeep
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Didim, Didim, Turkish Aegean Coast
At 9:30 you will be picked up from the hotel with a jeep that will go to the meeting spot and then in the group of jeeps you will go for a trip around Didim. You will get on the scenic viewpoints of the peninsula driving through the pine forests. From the view point, you will see a panoramic view of the entire Didim region.
You will go also to some small villages to meet the locals during their everyday duties, you will find out more about their customs. On the way some swim breaks will be organised to wash off the dust and relax.
A lunch (included in the price) will be served in a nice bay of Bozbuk just by the seaside so you may swim there as well. After the lunch, you will again get underway. Special off road adventure is wating for you!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is always outisde the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.