Jeep Safari From Sarigerme
Discovering the outskirts of Dalyan, swimming & see the fantastic view of the beach from 600 meters. All from our 4x4 jeeps. See the countryside, mountains, villages and enjoy a swim in the small bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarigerme, Sarigerme, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
This is a fantastic, fun day out for explorers of all ages! Professional guides and drivers lead this jeep convoy off the beaten track to explore the Turkish countryside, fabulous scenery, traditions and archaeological treasures - all in one day!
• Travel out to remote bays
• Visiting the places no other form of transport can reach
• Perfect journey for those who love adrenaline.
• Enjoy the sun on your back and wind in your hair!
• Excursion Days: Daily
• Duration: Full day
• Includes: Transfers, lunch and guide
• Does not Include: Drinks, any other services not mentioned above
• Pick up Time: 08:05 - 08:30
• Drop of Time: 17:05 - 17:30
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Sarıgerme, 48600 Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Sarigerme Hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with certain physical disabilities
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.