Jeep tour 18 beaches, Telegraph Stone hiking & amazing sunset + photographer
"TOP TOUR FOR VIP, UNIQUE" AVOID QUEUES. Anti-Covid Strategy*. 8 hours well spent for the best tour to Telegraph stone (and many surprises !!!). A super package of experiences and exuberant nature, in a comfortable jeep and a paparazzi to call your own, exploring a 18 beaches region- several inside an environmental preservation area such as SECRETO, PRAINHA, ABRICÓ and GRUMARI ... We'll unveil a new region even for many cariocas (the largest urban forest in the world and a 42 km sandbank). CADASTUR-RJ guide on natural attractions and professional photographer. Available in 2 4X4 Diesel legends, the brazilian Troller T4 and the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, king of Dubai's dunes. Insta saffo_tour.
CONTACT US FOR GROUPS OVER 6 PEOPLE
1) 150 minutes for the beach tour with photos (shared at no extra cost);
2) Lunch time over Marambaia's waters (not included but at great prices), or just enjoy the view;
3) 150 minutes for hiking activities with pictures at the lookouts;
4) 30 minutes for an exuberant sunset;
5) 90 minutes to return and several surprises, with an incredible sky in the region of environmental protection.
* Anti-Covid Strategy:
1) only very short groups, maximum 6 per day, windows always open;
2) Most of the experience takes place in open areas;
3) everyone must wear masks; alcohol 70% plus soap and water available;
4) Only 1 experiment/day to ensure everything is clean.
NOT POSSIBLE UNDER 6Y OLD.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Water, bananas, crackers, ice cooler bag for your drinks and meals
- safety and comfort equipment on the trail
- 2 legend DIESEL 4X4, comfort, safety and guarantee of the tour
- full-time photo coverage and professional editing at no cost
- For groups larger than 6 people, consult availability with the use of 2 jeeps simultaneously.
- Entry/Admission - Pedra do Telegrafo
- Entry/Admission - Restinga da Marambaia
- Entry/Admission - Parque Estadual da Pedra Branca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedra do Telegrafo, Rua Almirante Carlos Tinoco 432 500 Barra de Guaratiba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-260 Brazil
This is the higher point, literally, of the tour. The view of the east face of the mountain is magnificent and includes the stone with the angle that simulates an abyss. On the west side, we`ll enjoy an amazing sunset from 300m high. We will reach the top in 2 stages. In the first, we climb a very steep slope using the jeep as much as possible. Then there are 1.5 km in the forest, which takes 40 minutes on average.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Praia do Secreto, Avenida Estado da Guanabara 1102 Recreio dos Bandeirantes, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22790-852 Brazil
Beautiful and hidden beach, actually divided into 3 parts, one of which forms a natural swimming pool
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Prainha Beach, Av. Estado da Guanabara, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22790-877 Brazil
This is one of the 18 amazing beaches, the best surf peak in Rio. In the region there are still wild beaches, in areas of environmental protection, which many places that even cariocas do not even know
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Praia de Grumari, Av. Estado da Guanabara, s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-240 Brazil
Beautiful beach within an area of environmental protection, with preserved Atlantic forest and great for surfing
Pass By: Abrico Beach, Grumari, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Beautiful and small beach, within an environmental reserve area, which includes a stretch for the practice of nudism
Stop At: Macumba Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22790-877 Brazil
Best beach for surf practice with longboard or for learning the sport, because of its full and fat waves.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Pedra do Pontal, Estrada do Pontal Entre a Praia do Pontal e a Praia da Macumba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22790-877 Brazil
Reference between the end of the sequence of beaches until Recreio dos Bandeirantes and the proximity of the beaches of environmental reserve
Pass By: Reserva Beach, Av. Lucio Costa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Beautiful beach preserved by its proximity to the Marapendi Lagoon and native vegetation.
Stop At: Restinga da Marambaia, Mangaratiba, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-265 Brazil
On a balcony with a privileged view and over the waters of the beautiful restinga's mangrove; we can enjoy the services of a private club, with stand up paddle boards, no costs of permanence and in a cool environment. That`s a good place for lunch (not included but good prices).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Barra da Tijuca Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
One of the first among the 18 beaches. We go along the coast, stopping at some beaches for photos, on a tour where the next beach can be prettier than the previous...
Pass By: Recreio dos Bandeirantes Beach, Avenida Lucio costa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22790-000 Brazil
Beautiful urban beach that still preserves a lot of beauty
Stop At: Parque Estadual da Pedra Branca, Estrada do Pau da Fome, 4003 - Taquara, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 23045-375, Brazil
Largest urban forest in the world, where is the famous Telegraph stone and 5 still wild beaches, accessible by trails through the woods
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. Afonso de Taunay, 801 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22621-310, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
It's possible to go to the guests in the vicinity of Barra da Tijuca. Otherwise, we better meet at the SHELL gas station next to the Sea exit of Jardim Oceânico subway, due to heavy traffic between Barra da Tijuca and the South Zone.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS. FROM 6 YEARS OLD OCCUPIES A SEAT LIKE AN ADULT BY SAFETY RULES.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1) only very short groups, preferably customizing for couples, families or friends, up to 4 in each car. We can use a second car if necessary, windows always opened; 2) Only 1 experience / day in order to ensure everything clean. Keep in touch if you have any questions about safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.