Jeep Tour Cachoeiras e Alambique - Complete route - Paraty by Jango Tour
PATH OF THE GOLD - WATERFALLS - ALAMBIQUE
Stunning waterfalls, natural pools and lots of greenery await you on a delightful walk along the ancient path of Gold. Knowing all that nature offers us in the midst of the Atlantic Forest, as well as sampling the sweets and cachaças of the region, is a must-see!
2 waterfalls complexes will be visited. The first one inside the Pedra Branca Farm, where you can find the Usina and Pedra Branca waterfalls.
After a refreshing swim, we continue to the Parana or Pedra Branca Alembic, where we will have a guided tour to discover all the secrets of the famous cachaças in Paraty, including the famous GABRIELA carnation and cinnamon!
Afterwards we will go to the second complex of Waterfalls in the Penha neighborhood.
There you can find the 2 most famous waterfalls in Paraty: Tarzan and Tobogã. The latter famous by the natural slide of approximately 20 meters.
We will have lunch at Tarzan's restaurant, we will return to the city. Cheese tasting at the end
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, Local Guide, Guided Tour in Alambique
- Entry/Admission - Alambique Paratiana
What's excluded :
- Waterfall, Meals and Beverages Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Cachoeira da Pedra Branca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cachoeira da Pedra Branca, Paraty - State of Rio de Janeiro, 23970-000, Brazil
Most Beautiful Waterfall in Pedra Branca
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alambique Paratiana, Estrada da Pedra Branca Km 1, 1100, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
Stop to taste cachaça and sweets. 30 minutes
Guided presentation of how true Paraty cachaça is made. Afterwards, tasting of cachaças and liqueurs. Cachaça gold, Silver, flame, mulatinha, caramel and the most famous Gabriela from which we make the Drink Jorge Amado. We still have the liqueurs of corn, jabuticaba, pineapple with coconut, cocoa, chocolate with pepper, pepper and passion fruit. In the same place we have sweet and pepper tasting
We stopped at Alambique Paratiana or Pedra Branca.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Alambique Cachaca Pedra Branca, Estrada da Pedra Branca Km 1 Sítio Pedra Branca, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
For tasting of cachaça and sweets, optional on the tour.
We stopped at Pedra Branca or Paratiana
Pass By: Fazenda Bananal, Estrada da Pedra Branca, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
We walked past, old farm Murycana. Today Belongs to Globo, focused on pedagogical tourism and sustainability. It has organic ortas, organic cheese production and restaurant.
Stop At: Cachoeira do Toboga, Estrada RJ 165 - Km 8 Igreja da Penha, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
It is the most famous and fun waterfall in Paraty, it has a natural slide, a place of great fun. At the top there is the cascade of the toboggan, with a cave where we can cross the water and stay hidden behind the waterfall
Photo stop and Natural Slide bath. Waterfalls
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante Poço do Tarzan, Cachoeira do Tobogã - Rod. Parati - Cunha - Penha, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Stop for lunch at a restaurant in the middle of the forest next to the Tarzan waterfall. Restaurant indicated 5 times with the Golden fork. Picacha on the plate, stew, muqueca, fillet with shrimp sauce, spaghetti with seafood, among others. 1 hour stop
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Estrada Real, Estrada RJ 165, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The Tour takes place through stretches of the ancient path of the Gold of Paraty. The Old Royal Road or The Old Gold Path
Pass By: Church of Our Lady of Penha, Estrada RJ 165 - Km 8, Penha - Cidade Do Rio de Janeiro, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Optional on the Tour. Located in front of the distillery Ingenio do ouro
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Serra da Bocaina, Rodovia Estadual Francisca Mendes Ribeiro s/n, Sao Jose do Barreiro, State of Sao Paulo 12850-000 Brazil
Serra da Bocaina National Park in Paraty, where the activity takes place around the park
Pass By: Alambique Engenho D'Ouro, Estrada Paraty-Cunha, 7833, Km 8 Penha, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
Optional, stop for tasting cachaça and sweets
Pass By: Poco dos Ingleses, Estrada Paraty-Cunha, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
We passed the entrance to this waterfall
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do transfer in all Hotels and Inns near the center of Paraty. If your accommodation is not in the list provided please state the name and address and room number.Pick-up time is between 10:45 AM and 11:15 AM
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.