Jeep Tour Dominican Life
Get acquainted with the fantastic weekdays of the Dominican Republic. Coffee, cocoa and banana plantations, hardworking local people who can show you how to grow these important products and how to process them. We visit a Dominican school, beaches visited by locals and funny villages. Horse riding on the seashore is also the part of the safari.
The price includes: transfer, jeep, meat and drink
What to bring:
swimsuit, flip-flop, shoes, suntan lotion, insect repellent, cap, hat, camera, some money to spend if you want and some clothes to change into.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The safari begins on the beach of Macao, when there is no one on the beach. Playa Macao is the only beach with free access in the area. The tour continues through La Seiba, where we will visit a school where you can learn about the lives of students, tobacco factory where you can learn the most important tradition of the country, and cocoa and coffee cultivation in Palo Amargo mountain. After rural life we can see life in Higuey, including the market and the basilica. Typical food a famous restaurant, and the tour continues through Cap Cana, where Farallon and Playa Juanillo, where you can enjoy the white sand and the Caribbean Sea. At sunset the excursion ends and we return to the hotels.
Departure Point :PLAZA VICTORIANA
Departure Time :8.00-8.30 EVERY DAY
Return Detail :PLAZA VICTORIANA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport COPY is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.