Jeep tour in Bombinhas
I offer a convenient, fun and comfortable way to know the best points of Bombinhas! I know interesting information about the place, I will take diving mask and snorkel because there are great places in the area to do a dive among the fish and with luck we will also see turtles, which are common in the place.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Let's meet to go out and do a pretty jeep ride and know the best points of Bombinhas.
First let's explore Sepultura Beach, take a snorkel and mask and know great places on these beaches to take a dip with fish and turtles, which are very common in the place. After that we take the jeep and go to Quatro Ilhas Beach, which takes its name because you can see Galés Island, Deserta Island, Macuco Island and Arvoredo Island. There is a light trail in the corner of this beach, ideal for taking good photos and taking a walk.
Soon after, we jeep to Mirante Eco 360º, the highest point of the municipality, the view is amazing! Worth it. In the lookout also has a museum where we can see some samples of the species that make up the fauna of our region.
• Morro do Macaco, Vila de pescadores de Canto Grande, Bombinhas, State of Santa Catarina 88215-000 Brazil
• Mirante Eco 360, Rua Tatuira,1 Acess to Tainha Beach, Bombinhas, State of Santa Catarina 88215-000 Brazil
• Sepultura Beach, Rua Garoupas, Bombinhas, State of Santa Catarina 88215-000 Brazil
• Praia De Quatro Ilhas, Rua Ilha das Gales 432, Bombinhas, State of Santa Catarina 88215-000 Brazil
Departure Point :DON TECCHIO, Av. Leopoldo Zarling, 1504 - Bombas, Bombinhas - SC, 88215-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
I can meet travelers at the lodging where they are to start the tour, if they are staying in the central area of Bombinhas.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.