Jeep Tour in Cozumel with Snorkeling, Tequila Museum, Beach Club Lunch
Enjoy driving a jeep around the island of Cozumel and admire its beautiful views and culture. You'll have a chance to do some snorkeling in a wonderful coral reef and visit a tequila museum and Punta Sur. You'll also enjoy a delicious lunch by the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Jeep Car for 4 people so everybody gets the chance to Drive.
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fins and life vest)
- Soft Drinks and water (after the snorkel only)
- Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas, with salads available for vegetarians)
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Marine Park Entrance Fee (US$5)
- After hotel or port pickup in Cozumel you'll head to a beach club for a wonderful snorkeling experience at a beautiful reef led by a professional dive master.
Then, you will enjoy some soft drinks (Water or Beer) and board a jeep to tour the island of Cozumel. Head to Punta Sur Eco Park to visit the light house and enjoy the panoramic views of Cozumel as you take pictures or visit the light house museum.
Continue your way as you enjoy the great views of the south part of the island on the way to the Beach Club where you will enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch and spend some time at spectacular beach surrounded by white sandy beaches before heading to Cozumel downtown. Here you can have time for shopping to then go back to the pier or to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cozumel hotels or Cozumel PierDates: Monday to SaturdayReturn point: Cozumel hotels or Cozumel Pier
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Jeeps are available Standard Drive and Automatic Drive. Please advise if you prefer the Jeep Automatic or Standard Drive upon booking
- If you prefer to arrive to Cozumel on your own please take the 10am ferry and meet the staff at Cozumel by the Mexican Flag and the Eagles right Out Side the Ferry Pier
- Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs), a towel, a swimsuit, sunscreen and a camera
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Additional US$10)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.