Jeep Tour Petrópolis / RJ - Vale do Amor and Poço Negro Waterfall
In a jeep without a roof, explore the Vale do Amor sanctuary, where nature, man and spirituality connect. Perfect for contemplating, photographing, practicing yoga and meditating. Dive into the cool, pure waters of the Black Pit.
With rustic lunch included, on a day of sightseeing in the mountains of Petrópolis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer
- Professional guide
- Attractions tickets
- Passenger insurance
- Entry/Admission - Vale do Amor
- Entry/Admission - Estr. Vargem Grande, 3171
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vale do Amor, Estrada Mata Cavalo S/N Fazenda Inglesa, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25725-560 Brazil
After leaving Rio, in 2 hours you will reach Vale do Amor, located in the mountains of Petrópolis. This sanctuary is a peaceful and scenic spot, where you can enjoy different species of birds.
Enjoy a guided tour, with explanations of the history of the construction of the sanctuary. Learn how the gardens were designed and built based on themes around Mother Nature and the divine. Then, enjoy free time to meditate, practice Yoga or simply relax in the peaceful atmosphere.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Estr. Vargem Grande, 3171 - Fazenda Inglesa, Petrópolis - RJ, Brazil
Then you will be taken to the Poço Negro Waterfall, which has a deep pool, where you can dive and swim surrounded by nature. Finally, have lunch at a local restaurant, before returning to Rio.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Differentiated boarding time for Rio and Petrópolis.Pick up at hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon);Center, Santa Teresa and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca and Recreio)Petrópolis and Itaipava.Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before departure time.If you are not staying at any hotel, a meeting point will be arranged.Ports
- Pier Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Praça Mauá, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All vehicles are sanitized with ozone
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.