Jeep Tour - Thermall Polls at Night
In this experience you will enjoy the warm waters of the Dona Beija Pool in the light of the stars, located in Furnas, on the island of São Miguel, where you can enjoy unique moments of relaxation in hot springs. An obligatory experience during your stay in the Azores.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Insurance (PAI)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Entrance in the pools
- Entry/Admission - Poca Da Dona Beija
- Entry/Admission - Furnas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poca Da Dona Beija, Lomba das Barracas, Furnas, Povoacao, Sao Miguel 9675-044 Portugal
It is in the Beija Dona Pool, located in Furnas, on the island of São Miguel, where you can enjoy unique moments of relaxation in hot springs. An obligatory experience during your stay in the Azores.
This is one of the places most visited by tourists, given its characteristics and magic. Below you find all information about the Dona Beija Pool, formerly known as Poça da Juventude.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Furnas, Sao Miguel Portugal
One of the most unforgettable places in the Azores Archipelago, located on the beautiful island of São Miguel, Furnas has a lot to offer.
This locality has a lot to offer, namely the beautiful Furnas Lagoon, the Furnas Volcano (one of the three active central volcanoes on the Island of São Miguel), and its Boilers from where boiling water geysers sprout, with the famous medicinal muds , a Thermal Station or even Terra Nostra Park, one of the most beautiful gardens of the eighteenth century.
The paradisiac Valley of Furnas has even more than twenty thermal springs, and is crossed by two streams, one of them with hot water.
The famous fumaroles of the Furnas are areas of concentration of thermal springs and other geothermal manifestations, which produce therapeutic elements, and cause an indescribable panorama, of rare beauty, observable in the wonderful Miradors of Pico do Ferro and Salto do Cavalo, overlooking the lagoon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up & Drop-off (Hotels)- In Centre of Ponta Delgada without cost.- Outside of Ponta Delgada it costs 15,00€.Pick-up & Drop-off (Cruise Ship)It has a extra-cost of 5,00€ per person.Ports
- Porto of Ponta Delgada
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance to the pools has a cost of €6.00 not included in this price
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- When you make the payment, add the sending of proof of payment to the email: email@example.com
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.