Jeju Brick Art Exhibition Hall Brick Campus Discount Ticket
See the World's only Brick Art pieces, such as mega-diorama, mosaics, sculptures, characters, robots, cars, Hogwarts and so much more. A content that can be entertained by all regardless of age and gender, a representative healing space, Brick Art can be found in Jeju. Take a look at the unique Brick Art that can only be seen in Jeju Island! Outdoor photo zones are also prepared along with the indoor photo zones. As the filming location for SBS’ popular show "Running Man" and JTBC’s "Hyori's Homestay 2," where Lee Hyo-ri and Yoona appeared in, it has developed to become a rising attraction and photo spot in Jeju Island. "Cherry Blossom Ending", a song sung by Busker Busker, is made up of 35,000 bricks. Each petal was made with great effort and detail, bringing customers a feeling of wanting to walk along the cherry blossom path. See the World's only Brick Art pieces, such as mega-diorama, mosaics, sculptures, animation characters in a movie, robots, foods, cars and so much more.
What's included :
- Infants under 24 months are free of charge when accompanied by a Guardian. (Must bring Passport)
- Brick Campus Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Brick Campus
What's excluded :
- pets are not to be brought in.
- Re-enter will not be allowed if you have either lost your bracelet or damaged the bracelet.
- Operating hours can be changed depending on the company's circumstances.
- Personal Expenses
- Visit: Brick Campus, 3047 1100(Cheonbaek)-ro, Nohyeong-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
Inviting you to the World's one and only Brick Art only available here in Korea!
Amazing World of unique art is seen right before your eyes, as soon as you step into the Brick Campus! See the work made by 40 top superior artists with more than 4.5 million Brick used!
Departure Point :Brick Campus, 3047 1100(Cheonbaek)-ro, Nohyeong-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
Departure Time :Jeju Brick Campus from May~Sep 5/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Jeju Brick Campus Oct ~ Apr 10/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children over the age of 7 are allowed to enter the venue without a guardian.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.