Jejudo Shore Excursion on Port day
Jeju Island, also known as “Island of Gods”. The volcanic island has scenic natural beauty, unique cultural traditions and temperate climate. From 2007, the Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes were listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site in South Korea.
There is so much to explore in the Sparkling Korea - from magnificent scenery, affluent cultural heritages, to the unique customs & traditions. Be inspired in this fantastic Korea experience!
As Korean culture spreads around the globe, more and more people come to Korea seeking to experience it first hand.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sangumburi Crater
- Entry/Admission - Haenyeo Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jeju Kimnyoung Maze Park
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Guide tipping recommendable
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sangumburi Crater, San38, Gyorae-ri, Jocheon-eup, Jeju, Jeju Island South Korea
Sangumburi is an impressive volcanic crater in the central east of Jeju-do. About 350m in diameter and 100m deep, it only takes a few minutes to walk up to the crater rim, so it’s a short visit but you'll want to spend time admiring the expansive plains, distant craters and lush fields.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Haenyeo Museum, 3204-1 Hado-ri, Gujwa-eup, Jeju, Jeju Island 695-976 South Korea
The highlight of Hado-ri, this museum does an excellent job explaining the history and culture of the amazing haenyeowomen divers through models of their traditional homes, boats, tools and dress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jeju Kimnyoung Maze Park, 122, Manjanggul-gil, Gujwa-eup, Jeju, Jeju Island 63348 South Korea
This popular maze is fun for adults and children. Created by American expat Fred Dunstin from 2232 Leyland cypress trees, it’s fiendishly clever. There is also a cat playground with roaming felines at the entrance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Jeju Int'l Cruise TerminalJeju Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/3/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.