Jeonju Hanok Village Hanbok Rental Experience
Discover South Korea's culture in style! This is not only about the hanbok rental, but also a space for tourists to understand Korean culture and enjoy the experience of wearing a hanbok. Rentals range from 1.5 hours to 4 hours. You can choose either a basic hanbok, or a hanbok with a theme. You will also be able to visit nearby attraction including Gyeongbok Palace of the Joseon Dynasty, Changdeok Palace, and Hanok Village. This is a small group experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Basic hanbok rental
- Hair styling
- Local taxes
- Inner skirt (if package option is selected)
- Locker to store personal belongings (if package option is selected)
What's excluded :
- Accessories (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to nearby attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jeonju Hanok Village, Eunhaeng-ro, Wansan-gu, Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do South Korea
Go straight in front of the Gyeonggijeon Hall's ticket office and turn left at the intersection and it is about 20 meters
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :54-1 Eunhaeng-ro, Pungnamdong 3(sam)-ga, Wansan-gu, Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea
Departure Time :Open from 9:30am to 7:30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children hanbok is available
- Sizes from S~XL available for males and females
- Bring ID or passport
- The time for selection is a half-hour. If you exceed the 30 minutes, the exceeded time will be considered part of the rental time.
- You can try on a hanbok twice
- If you exceed the return time, there is extra charge: -Traditional hanbok: 1,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person) -Theme hanbok: 2,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person).
- If the hanbok is damaged or dirtied, there is an extra charge so please be careful.
- If you lose the accessories and/or the locker key, you will be responsible for paying for those items.
- No minimum age
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.