Jerusalem and Bethlehem Tour from Jerusalem
Start the day with a magnificent panoramic view from atop of Mount of Olives overlooking the Old City and the Judean desert. Continue to visit Mount Zion where the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper are located. Enter the Old City and tour the Jewish, Christian and Armenian quarters. Explore Jerusalem and learn the various aspects the city has to offer, religious, historical and archaeological. Visit the Wailing Wall, also known as the Kotel. Walk through the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulchre. At the end of your tour in Jerusalem, you will be driven to Bethlehem for an overview of Shepherds' filed and visit the Church of Nativity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Local guide in Bethlehem portion
- Entry/Admission - The Way of the Cross - Via Dolorosa
- Entry/Admission - Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre
- Entry/Admission - Monte das Oliveiras
- Entry/Admission - The Cenacle
- Entry/Admission - King David's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - The Cardo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Leave your hotel to start your full day tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem. The first stop is at Mount of Olives, named after the olive groves that covered it once. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the old and new city of Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock.
Next, head to Mount Zion to visit the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper located near the Dormition Abbey. This Abbey was built by the Bishop of Jerusalem in the fifth century and known for it's impressive Architecture.
Following the program, you head to the old city to and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to soak-up some of the different cultures of the city. Walk through the Cardo, the ancient Roman road, view the Western Wall and continue to the Christian quarter. Then walk through the Via Dolorosa, and visit the church of Holy Sepulchre, which is a major Christian pilgrimage site since its creation in the fourth century.
Leave Jerusalem and drive to Bethlehem. Cross the border (on own) and join your local guide for an overview of the Shepherds' field, where the star of nativity was said to appear. Visit manger's square and enter one of the oldest churches in the world, the Church of Nativity. Cross back to meet your Israeli guide who will escort you back to your point of departure.
Departure Point :Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
- Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian grounds
- The tour is operated bilingually and available in English: Daily Spanish: Sunday; Tuesday; Friday French: Monday; Thursday; Saturday German: Wednesday
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.