Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem
after pick up from Jerusalem various hotels, we drive to Mount of Olives for a spectacular view of the Old City. We continue on to Mount Zion, the site of King David’s Tomb, the Hall of the Last Supper, and the Dormition Abbey. We tour the Old City through it's Jewish, Christian and Armenian quarters and walk through the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulchre. We return to the vehicle and drive to the Dead Sea where we enjoy the opportunity to float in the mineral rich salted waters.
We return to the point of departure .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Spa treatments are not available
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
Visit some of the most amazing sites in Israel
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Stop for relaxation at one of the shores of the Dead Sea
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Bathing suit, towel and hat are recommended .
- Tours can be conducted bilingually.
- Transfer from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea may be accompanied by a driver only. Change of vehicle may be required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.