Jerusalem and Dead Sea - Tiny group tour from Tel Aviv
*Tiny group tour transport by minivan/van 3-10 participants , like having a private tour and enjoy the intimacy of the small group.
*More tour time-without spending long time for pick-up and drop-off .
*Late pick up ,no need to wake up early on your vacation time ,you can have
your breakfast with no rush .
*Visit the highlights of the Old City of Jerusalem then enjoy floating in Dead Sea the lowest point on earth.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
After hotel pick up drive to Jerusalem for about an hour and start a nice walking tour at the fascinating old city, through the highlights of the Armenian quarter, the Muslim quarter, the Jewish quarter and the Christian quarter.
We will learn about Judaism, Christianity and Islam We will visit the "Shuk "known as the "Suk" -the local market and visit the Cardo - the ancient roman and Byzantine road Visit the holiest place for the Jewish people, the "Kotel"-the Western Wall known as the Wailing Wall , where we can write a wish on a piece of paper and stick it in the cracks of the wall
Overlook of the area where the Temple Mount is. Continue to the Christian quarter to visit the holiest place in the world -the Church of the Holy Sepulcher where we'll visit the last station of the cross of the Via Dolorosa
We'll see Golgotha where Jesus was crucified and we'll see the Edikula - the location of the Tomb where Jesus was buried and resurrected. On to the Muslim quarter to see one of the holiest places to the Muslim people - the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque and learn about the Islamic history of those sites.
Drive to the Judean Desert and Pass through the Good Samaritan site, the sea level landmark and view the city of Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Visit a Dead Sea products factory shop where we'll have the opportunity to purchase the famous products of the Dead Sea Continue to the one of the sea shores of the Dead Sea -the lowest place on earth, which sits around 1300 feet (425m) below sea level. Enjoy the unique experience of floating in the water and enjoy covering yourself with a mineral rich therapeutic mud.
Return to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up Pick up time at 08:00-08:20Please be ready at the earlier time indicatedPickup location hotel or adress subject to approval ,we will try to confirm any adress or nearby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress: covered shoulders/no shorts required for holy sites
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Swimsuit,towel,hat and sun screen are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.