Jerusalem Graffiti & Street Art tour
*The tour is subject to a minimum of participants to take place. If tour is cancelled because the minimum of participants is not met, we will contact you
Through the writing on the wall we will FEEL Israel today through the tensions between secular Jews and ultra-orthodox Jews, the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the complex Christian-Muslim relationships and so on. We will see Jerusalem behind the scenes, young and kicking. This is a rare opportunity to join an artistic adventure of another kind.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shuk Machane Yehuda, Agripas St 90, Jerusalem, Israel
The Machane Yehuda Market, or SHUK, is the largest market in Jerusalem with over 250 vendors selling everything from fruit and vegetables to specialty foods, and clothing to Judaica.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Davidka Square, Jerusalem
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.