Jerusalem Old City & Mt. Zion Biblical Day Tour from Jerusalem
Explore Holy Jerusalem with late pick-up.
This tour is for those who want to take their time getting up in the morning and make a leisurely start. You will start the tour with pick-up from Grand Court Jerusalem Hotel.Visit the top of Mount Scopus to get a bird’s eye view across Jerusalem. Then the tour takes you to the Old City to visit attractions including the Byzantine Cardo; Western Wall and Via Dolorosa where we’ll stop at some of the Stations of the Cross. Spend time at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher a 4th-century church encompassing Golgotha where Christ was crucified and His holy tomb. Continue to Mount Zion to visit the Room of the Last Supper and King David’s Tomb.
• Visit Mount Zion and see the Room of the Last Supper and King David’s Tomb
• Take a walk along the Via Dolorosa and spend time in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
• In the Old City visit iconic landmarks including the Cardo and Western Wall
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Western Wall
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Western Wall Plaza Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem 97500 Israel
This new tour has been specially designed for those who want to sleep in and start sightseeing later than regular tours. After being picked-up from one of the select hotels in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem the tour takes you to the top of Mount Scopus for a panoramic views across Jerusalem. Leaving the mount we descend past the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations arriving at the Old City.
We walk through the Jewish Quarter and see the Byzantine-era Cardo, an excavated main thoroughfare with niches on either side for stores and impressive colonnades that line the street. We stop at the Western Wall; a sacred Jewish site where you can pause to place a prayer note between the ancient stones.
We follow a section of the Via Dolorosa and see several of the Stations of the Cross that mark points where Jesus stumbled and paused as he carried his cross to Calvary. The Via Dolorosa or Way of Sorrows leads us to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a 12th century church built around Calvary and Christ’s burial tomb. This massive, ornate church is shared by several Christian denominations and holds incredible treasures and multiple shrines.
Leaving the Old City we visit Mount Zion site of the Room of the Last Supper, where Jesus broke bread with his disciples on the eve of his crucifixion. The Room of the Last Supper is also called the Upper Room as it is above another important site – King David’s tomb where the faithful come to pray. This tour draws to an end with drop-off points at a Jerusalem Light Rail stop and at the BY14 Hotel in Tel Aviv.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, St George St 15, Jerusalem
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Giv'at Hamivtar Light Rail Station, Jerusalem
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.