Jerusalem private tour
The highlights of the holiest city in the world- Jerusalem. Visiting Mount Of olives, Mount Zion, The church of the holy sepulcher, western wall and much more. A tour that will take you to the place where it all begone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our professional tour guide will pick you up from the hotel with comfortable car to at any convenient time (recommended time 8 am). We will start with an incredible view from Mount of olives where we will get an introduction of the city's history.
continue to Mount Zion where we will visit the tomb of King David and the last supper room. On to the walled city to visit the 4 quarters with their highlights. We will see the ancient Roman Cardo, the wide wall and the western wall. We will walk along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Departure Point :Any address in Tel Aviv or neighbor cities
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is modest: weman must cover sholdres and legs, men: must cover knees.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.