Jerusalem Running Tour-Experience the unique vibes of Jerusalem in your sneakers
So what is JRT exactly?
Imagine it's 8 AM, Jerusalem is starting to wake up to another busy day and we're running around its magical paths, feeling the day at its starting point..
I'm Noam and I would like to take you to a tour quite different than the traditional one most tourist take in this spectacular city. Let me take you for a unique experience of living the city through your running, where you decide the route to take, at pace you choose.
Our starting end ending point will be at your hotel. On our way, you will get the chance to sense the "true" Jerusalem through your feet, feeling the authentic special vibe of the city. It will be exciting and fulfilling.. So let's RUN!
per adult from
40 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Running City Tour
- Bottled water
- 360 amazing video and photos best memories from our runningtour ..
- Entry/Admission - Western Wall
- Entry/Admission - Mahane Yehuda Market
- Entry/Admission - Gan Sacher Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
This running route is great for runners who don't want to miss their workout, or feel like taking a nice run around the city. We will get to explore the unique vibes of the city starting at the downtown area near your hotel, experiencing modern Jerusalem atmosphere. We will then move towards the Old City, running through the iconic sites, absorbing some of its Holy spirit. We will continue our tour at the famous Machne Yehuda Market, a colorful bubbly place where you can find almost anything you can think of, run along main Jaffa Street and complete our tour at your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Western Wall Plaza Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem 97500 Israel
The most religious site in the world for the Jewish people.
Located in the Old City of Jerusalem.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Mahane Yehuda Market, Rehov Mahane Yehuda, Jerusalem Israel
The Machane Yehuda Market, or shuk, is the largest market in Jerusalem with over 250 vendors selling everything from fruit and vegetables to specialty foods, and clothing to Judaica. The market is the main ‘traditional’ marketplace of Jerusalem contrasting with the supermarkets that are found across this city, just as any other advanced city. Machane Yehuda is, however, an experience for a tourist of a traditional Middle Eastern style shuk, a fascinating array of sounds, sights, and smells.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Gan Sacher Park, Between Nachlaot and Rehavia Neighborhoods, Jerusalem Israel
the largest public park in the center of Jerusalem, Israel, near the neighborhoods of Kiryat Wolfson and Nachlaot and adjoins the Israel Government Complex.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :City Center Hotel Jerusalem, רח, King George St 17, Jerusalem, 9426102, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour will begin and end at your downtown hotel. No need to spend time on looking for a meeting point, let's start running right from where you’re staying.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.