Jerusalem Super Saver: Day Tours of Jerusalem and Bethlehem and City of David and Underground Jerusalem
See the best of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and the City of David by combining two fascinating full-day tours at a discounted price! Experience the top sights of Jerusalem and Bethlehem on the first day; explore the excavations and underground tunnels of the City of David, along with the Jewish Quarter, Tomb of King David, Hall of the Last Supper, and more, on the second. Save 12% by booking both tours together rather than separately, and enjoy hotel pickups and drop-offs for both tours. It’s a win-win!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees for City of David and Underground Jerusalem Day Tour
- Day Tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem (Full-Day Tour)Leave Jerusalem in an air-conditioned coach and visit the Mount of Olives for scenic views over the city. Pass the Garden of Gethsemane and enter the Old City through the gates into the Armenian Quarter. View the Western Wall (Wailing Wall) and follow the Via Dolorosa through the Christian quarter. As you trace Jesus’ steps, pass the 14 Stations of the Cross and arrive at the crucifixion site of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Return via the Byzantine main street and board your coach at the old Jewish Quarter for a drive to Bethlehem.
On arrival, walk around Manger Square — the hallowed ground where the Bible says Jesus was born — and admire the Church of the Nativity and Mosque of Oman. Follow your guide as they show you sites featured in classic nativity stories, as well as Greek and Catholic churches. Afterward, return to Jerusalem where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected (The Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour does not operate on Mondays)
City of David and Underground Jerusalem Day Tour (Full-Day Tour)Leave Jerusalem in an air-conditioned coach and head for the Mount of Olives, where your guide will pick out the Temple Mount Esplanade of the Old City, where heaven is said to meet earth. After passing the Garden of Gethsemane, visit Mount Zion and the Tomb of King David, the second King of Israel who fought Goliath, then go to the nearby Hall of the Last Supper.
Enter the Jewish quarter via the Zion Gate (David’s Gate) and explore the Sephardic synagogues and excavated Herodian Mansions. Then, drive to the hilltop ridge known as the City of David, the site of the original Jerusalem 3,000 years ago. Marvel at the excavations here and descend into ancient tunnels and underground caverns that were the foundations of the early capital. Then, head back to Jerusalem for a drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected (The Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour does not operate on Mondays)
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for Jerusalem and Bethlehem only
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.