Jerusalem Super Saver: Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Day Tour plus In the Footsteps of Jesus Walking Tour
Explore the top sights of Jerusalem, visit the Dead Sea and trace the steps of Jesus in Jerusalem on a Super Saver that combines two full-day tours for a discounted price! On the first day, see the main landmarks of Jerusalem and head to the Dead Sea to float in the salt-rich waters. On the second day, walk through Jerusalem, taking in the Via Dolorosa and sites mentioned in the Bible, including where Jesus is said to have prayed before his arrest. Save 12% when you book these tours together!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees for "Jerusalem Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of Jesus"
- Highlights of Israel Day Trip: Jerusalem and the Dead Sea (Full-Day Tour)Leave your centrally located Jerusalem hotel in an air-conditioned coach and visit the Mount of Olives for incredible views over Jerusalem. Then, pass the Garden of Gethsemane and continue to the city. Enter through the city walls and see the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall) before walking the iconic Via Dolorosa. Pass the 14 Stations of the Cross and arrive at the site of Jesus’ crucifixion, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Next, board your coach and take the hour’s journey to the Dead Sea, the expanse of water at the lowest point of earth. Enjoy two hours to relax on the beach and float in the salt-rich waters, 400m (1,312 ft) below sea level! If you want, finish your visit with a purifying mud bath, covering yourself in mineral-rich mud!
On your return journey, pass Jericho, known as the City of Palm Trees, before arriving back in Jerusalem, where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Jerusalem Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of Jesus (Full-Day Tour)Start with a pickup from your centrally located Jerusalem hotel and travel in an air-conditioned coach to the Mount of Olives. Absorb the magnificent city views from here and visit sites mentioned in Biblical stories. Beneath the mountain, visit the Roman Catholic Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) near the Garden of Gethsemane. Admire its mosaics depicting Christ, and see the stone shrine enclosed here, where Jesus is believed to have prayed before his arrest.
Pass through the Jewish cemetery in Kidron Valley, and enter the Old City via Lion’s Gate. After a lunch break (own expense), rejoin your guide and take photos of the Pool of Bethesda, mentioned in the Gospel of St John. Next, visit the Crusader St Anne Church, the believed birthplace of the Virgin Mary's mother. You'll then continue to the Convent of the Sisters of Zion, passing pavement games engraved by Roman soldiers. From here, walk the Via Dolorosa, the route taken by Jesus to his crucifixion site, now marked by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Finally, return to your coach and end your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.