Jet Ski and Snorkel Tour in Cozumel
This tour provides the possibility of riding a jet ski and snorkeling in a reef full of life, as well as giving access to all the facilities of the San Francisco beach club. Includes food and drinks on a beautiful beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Jet Ski
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 1 meal and 5 drinks to choose from beer, water, soda.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach
- Bathrooms, Showers, Changers, Lockers.
- Bottles of purified water and bottled soft drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Paso del Cedral Reef, Cozumel Mexico
We will leave Playa San Francisco and head south to our first snorkeling point, which is the Paso del Cedral reef, which is approximately 25 feet deep and full of marine life and colorful fish. Arriving at the reef we will turn off the jet ski and prepare all our snorkeling equipment to dive into the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea, while we snorkel one of the guides will take care of the jet skis to be more comfortable and enjoy the reef more. Finishing touring the reef we will board the jet skis again to continue our tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Allegro Cozumel Resort Day Pass, Km 16.5 Carretera Sur San Francisco Palancar, Cozumel Mexico
We will pass in front of the Allegro Cozumel hotel, to continue to our next point on the itinerary
Stop At: Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, Punta Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Finally we will arrive at the beach called Punta Sur where we will find white sand and transparent and shallow waters, there we will descend from the jet skis to enjoy a bit of the beach and a cool drink, this is a perfect place to take photos and enjoy the view, we will walk a little to get closer to the lagoon and we can also do a little snorkeling. During the entire journey aboard the jet ski, the use of a life jacket will be mandatory. After having relaxed and enjoyed this beautiful place, we will board the jet skis again to start the trip back to San Francisco Beach Club where you can enjoy your food and drinks included.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Playa El Cielo, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
We will sail near the Cozumel Sky, and we will be able to admire an area where we will find starfish, remember that it is strictly forbidden to touch or take them out of the sea.
Departure Point :San Francisco Beach Club, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.