Jet Ski Tour Dubai : Burj Al Arab 60 minutes
JetSki excursion starts from one of the most beautiful public beaches in Dubai, at La Mer in Jumeirah 1. This location will provide you with a departure and arrival with stunning views of the cityscape and Burj Khalifa, the highest tower in the world. One hour breathtaking JetSki tour.
Discover the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab and the beautiful Atlantis The Palm during the morning session from 11:20AM to 12:20PM on our YAMAHA state of art JetSki.
A valuable tour that will allow you to explore Dubai from the sea.
Guided group tour by professional instructor, an extreme adventure for water sports lovers. Fun and most enjoyable!
Group tour can be up to 5 JetSkis at a time.
Maximum 2 people per Jetski.
Driver must be 16+
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jumeirah, Jumeirah, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
The JETSKI TOUR is starting directly from one of the most beautiful public beach of Dubai, at La Mer by Meraas in Jumeirah 1.
This location will give you a departure and an arrival on a spot with all the amenities for a perfect moment and a perfect day, and also with an amazing view on the skyline of Downtown with the Burj Khalifa - the Tallest Tower in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :2 A Street, 2 A St - JumeirahJumeirah 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :11:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.