Jetblade in Barbados
Life is all about experiences and jetblading evokes the primal excitement and joy in everyone, no matter what walk of life you come from. It will trigger deep-seeded emotions of awe and matchless exhilaration. Enjoy Barbados' fastest growing experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All equipement
What's excluded :
- Videos of your experience for sale we record everything very popular Raw and Custom ask us
We teach you how to fly the most unique water toy in Barbados .
You will be instructed on the fundamentals on shore .After a brief walk to the water we show that everything floats , you cannot sink or drown.We control the power you dont and this is why this is safe for everyone You control direction only and fly in our designated flight area .
We are behind the jetpack with you initially hanging on making sure you are ok, stable and balanced before we let you go on your own while reminding you of the fundamentals verbally You are not alone until we deem you are comfortable to fly solo
We are non swimmer friendly and teach everyone how to roll over in case splash down super easy very simple .See us on Youtube Channel ,Instagram and Facebook for tons of video content
• Jetblade Barbados, Lower Bay St, Bridgetown Barbados
Departure Point :Pirate's Cove, Farnell Alley, Bay Street, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.