The thrill of flying with a cutting edge Jetpack backpack or Flyboard
Water can propel you as high as 33 feet (10 m)
Chance to try moves like running across the lake's surface
Expert tips & techniques from an experienced instructor
Headset for in-flight communication with the instructor
per adult from
What's included :
- Jetpack or Flyboard flight
- All necessary equipment
- Brief orientation
What's excluded :
- Souvenir video
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penrith, Penrith, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Channel your inner James Bond on a state-of-the-art Jetpack, using the power of water to propel yourself high above the lake. Spin, dive, and soar as you learn to use the equipment and experience the adrenaline-pumping thrill of flying.
Head to the beach and meet your instructor, who straps you into your 5-point safety harness and introduces you to your equipment. Start with an orientation on land and then in the water. The Jetpack attaches to a jet ski via a long hose, and the instructor controls the throttle that pumps water toward your backpack. The rest of the controls are up to you—handles let you steer from side to side and change the flow of water to propel yourself up and down.
A Headzone communication helmet lets you hear and talk to your instructor while you're in flight. After you're comfortable with the gear, try out some more skilled moves and maneuvers. Test your stability as you wave at the camera, run across the surface of the water, and blast yourself upward toward the sky—Jetpacks can send you flying as high as 50 feet (15 m) above the water!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sydney International Regatta Centre, Gate A, Old Castlereagh Rd, Castlereagh NSW 2749, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.