Jetsurf 1 Hour Ride
Jetsurf is the water sport we have all been waiting for! It combines motorsports with surfing to create the most unique and liberating experience on the water. Jetsurf boards are state of the art carbon fiber surf boards with a gas engine. It allows anyone to surf on a lake, river, or ocean. You don't have to wait for waves, or need a boat to tow you around. Once the engines start, just a squeeze of the throttle at your finger will control your speed. Your feet will be held securely on the board with bindings, and leaning in either direction will turn the board. It's great for cruising around and taking in the sights. If you are interested in a little more thrill, then you have found the right product. Our boards are capable of doing over 35 MPH, carving sharp turns on the water, or even get some air with skills.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Once you arrive at your Nashville meeting location (Hamilton Creek Recreation Area - Upper Boat Ramp), you will be greeted by your host. As you lay your eyes on the state of the art carbon fiber boards, your host will begin to learn a little about your personal background in water sports. He will then go over basic safety information, and get you outfitted with the right size CGA Life Jacket, and a safety helmet. Once outfitted, you will begin an on ground training on how to start the board, and how to stand up on the board. Your host will do a demonstration ride on the water, displaying the procedure you learned on ground. Now you are prepared and ready to head out in the water and experience Jetsurf for yourself. Your riding time can be shared among participants as desired by the group, or split it evenly between the number of participants. Lesson for 1 person lasts 1 hour total. 1 hour lesson for 2 lasts 1 hour (30 min. each). Lessons for 3-4 people last 2 hours using 2 bards (1 hour or more each).
Departure Point :Nashville bookings depart from Anderson Road Recreation Area, Boat Ramp. Use the Address 4060 Anderson Rd, Nashville TN 37217. Once entered into Recreation Area, follow signs to Boat Ramp. Do not go to RV Park or fitness trail.
Departure Time :10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years, Young Adults can ride with Parent present.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wear comfortable and well fitted swimming clothes.
- Maximum recommended rider weight is 230lb.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.