Jew Town Walk Kochi
Capture the hues of the Jews town in the city; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses, forts and friendly local people who make it all so colourful and vibrant.
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, Interesting combination of places on this tour, to help you experience the Jews aspects of Kochi, some of that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Access to hidden lanes and places.
- Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. George Orthodox Koonan Kurish Old Syrian Church, Pullupalam Rd, Near Lobo Jn Mattancherry, Kochi., Kochi (Cochin) 682002 India
Visit to St. George Orthodox Koonan Kurish Old Syrian Church and Latin Church
Pass By: Mattancherry Palace, Palace Road, Kochi (Cochin) India
Beautiful Mattancherry Palace of the city
Pass By: Jewish Cemetery, AB Salem Rd, Mangattumukku, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Pass By: Jew Town, Old Cochin, Kochi (Cochin) 682002 India
Pass By: Cochin Spice Market, Kochi (Cochin) India
Various markets like Spice Market, handicraft market and Folklore Museum
Pass By: Paradesi Synagogue, Synagogue Ln, Jew Town, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Departure Point :St. George Orthodox koonan kurish Old Syrian Church, Pullupalam Rd, near Lobo jn, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Return Detail :Paradesi Synagogue, Synagogue Ln, Jew Town, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.