Jewish 4 Hours Tour of Athens Old/New Synagogue, Jewish Museum
Especially curated for Jewish people who are interested in getting acquainted with the local Jewish community and it's activity in Greece, combined to a short tour of the most well-known nearby attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- English Speaking Driver(Not authorized to enter into the sites and museums as per the Greek Law)
- Mercedes Luxury Vehicle
- Mineral water, Wet & dry tissues
- Baby seat or booster up on request without extra charge (compulsory to be requested in advance)
- Free Wi-Fi
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each ride.
What's excluded :
- Donation instead of a ticket is compulsory during the visit at the Old & New Synagogue
- Entrance Fees
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - The Jewish Museum of Greece
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Jewish Museum of Greece, 39 Nikis, Athens 105 57 Greece
The Jewish Museum is considered one of the most important Jewish museums in Europe, due to its architecture but also due to the items commemorating the Holocaust and the interesting collection of Hebrew books and artifacts. We will then continue to the visit the the Old synagogue of Athens (Beth Shalom) built in 1904 and the New one (Etz Hayyim), which is just opposite to the old one and it is built in 1935.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
We will finish the tour with a beautiful walk around the picturesque streets of Plaka and Monastiraki. These are the old, 19th century districts of Athens, where significant personalities dwelled in stunning houses of neoclassical architectural style. In this part of Athens you come across an intriguing historical mosaic of old sites and monuments, featuring the Greek Agora, the Roman Forum and the tower of the winds, the ruins of Hadrian’s Library, old Orthodox churches and historical mosques. Walk through the Flea Market and onto the central Adrianou Street, where you feel the commercial vibe of the old town. Turn into the scenic, flowery back streets and experience the calmness of the Anafiotika neighborhood, with some of the oldest houses in the Plaka district.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For hotels/apartments: The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel or outside the apartment. For cruise terminals: The driver will meet you at the arrival's hall inside the cruise terminal, after the passport control and the luggage claim area, holding a label with the name under which the reservation is made.The itinerary’s sequence is subject to change according to the opening-closing hours of the venues and depending on the tourist season.Ports
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal A Gate 11, Akti Miaouli, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Pireaus Cruise Ship Terminal "B", Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Passenger Terminal B (Themistocles), Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Ship Terminal C, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.