Jewish Buenos Aires
Don´t miss Jewish Buenos Aires Jewish with its heritage remains almost intact. Learn abour the history of the Jewish People back to the 15th century, when they escaped from the Spanish Inquisition. You´ll follow a special plan to learn their culture. Visit the most interesting Jewish sites in Buenos Aires. See the two terrorist attacks that took place in BA in the 90s. All the tours are private, for small groups of friends, families or couples. Follow the suggestions kosher and non-kosher restaurants and religious services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guía en Inglés, Español, Portugues y Hebreo
What's excluded :
- Servicios no mencionados
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires, Libertad 769, Buenos Aires Argentina
The Buenos Aires Jewish community is one of the largest in the world and its heritage remains almost intact. The history of the Jewish People in this land dates back to the 15th century, when they were forced to escape from the Spanish Inquisition and the persecutions in Portugal and Great Britain.
We designed a special plan for Jewish tourists visiting our country to learn about the history, the culture and the life of their brothers in Argentina.
We will visit the most interesting Jewish sites in Buenos Aires, and on our way, you will learn about the beginning of the Jewish Community in Argentina, the history of the Jewish people and its close relationship to Argentinian history, the two terrorist attacks that took place in BA in the 90s and the unique features of the Buenos Aires Jewish Culture .
All the tours are private, for small groups of friends, families or couples. They are all customized according to the interests and preferences of the group.
All the tours include an English speaking guide, private car or van and driver, pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
Tours also include suggestions that only a local can provide, such as kosher and non kosher restaurants and religious services.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.