Jewish excursion - Agadir Day Trip , private excursion
Jewish excursion - Agadir Day Trip , private excursion to Essaouira Jewish cemetery
Essaouira is a port city and resort on Morocco’s Atlantic coast. Its medina (old town) is protected by 18th-century seafront ramparts called the Skala de la Kasbah, which were designed by European engineers. Old brass cannons line the walls, and there are ocean views. Strong "Alizée" trade winds make the city’s crescent beach popular for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Comfortable private transfer for your travel
- Hotel drop-off
- Driver / guide
What's excluded :
- Food and soft drinks
- Tips and entrances
- Jewish excursion - Agadir Day Trip , private excursion
Morocco's Jewish Heritage sites are some of the most widely visited in the world. When traveling to
Morocco on a Private
Jewish Heritage Tour sightseeing at Jewish formidable sites of historical prominence are important highlights not to be missed.
The excursion will start at 9h from Agadir,then we will drive to Oufala for the nice view. after that we will going to Essouira jewish cemetery and to discover the beauty of Mogador city and wood crafts; then we will be back to Agadir for the sunset picture near the port.
Jewish culture permeates the globe as seen in artistic influences and cultural traditions.
Departure Point :Your Agadir city hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Agadir city hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.