Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere Tour, Rome
The tour will start right in the heart of Rome, the guide will take you for a walk where you will get some great views of the city and intriguing hidden stories, before heading to the Jewish ghetto, a fascinating neighbourhood of Rome, where traditions and a keen sense of identity still loom largely. The guide will explain how this became the area it is today, from the Ancient Roman period, through the medieval age, up to the 20th and 21st Centuries. Join this tour and discover some of the most romantic and tragic tales that the city has to offer. You will then cross the oldest bridge in Rome (2100 years old!) to stop for a gelato in the picturesque area of Trastevere, famous for its artisanal shops, great restaurants and bars, and picture postcard scenery. You will also see one of the oldest churches in the city, before ending up at one of Rome's best evening-time piazzas.
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
The 'Altar of the Fatherland', one of Rome's most iconic monuments
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
One of Rome's most beautiful squares, designed in the sixteenth century by Michelangelo and laid out between two summits of the Capitoline Hill, the city hall is located here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Teatro di Marcello, Via Del Teatro De Marcello, Rome Italy
Built in 13BC, and the inspiration for the Colosseum.
Stop At: Ghetto Ebraico, Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 00186 Rome Italy
One of the most fascinating neighbourhood in Rome
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
A lovely, picturesque area of Rome
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Trilussa, 34, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.