Jewish legacy in Łódź - the industrial heart of Poland in the XIX century.
This Tour allows You to understand the power of textile industry in Poland in the XIX century, as well as to learn about another place from where the Jewish People would be taken away to the death camps. A must see for the people with intrests related to the jewish legacy in Poland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Radegast Station - Independence Traditions Museum in Lodz
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Miasta Lodzi – Palac Izraela Poznanskiego
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piotrkowska Street, ul. Piotrkowska, Lodz Poland
a walk along the main pedestrian area in Łódź.
A visit at a Wedel Chocolate store is what we shall start with.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fortepian Rubinsteina, ul. Piotrkowska 78, Lodz 90-004 Poland
a short story related to one of the most talented pianists of modern Poland - Arthur Rubinstein.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Cemetery, ul. Abrama Cytryna ul. Zmienna, Lodz Poland
This cemetary is mainly related to the story of Izrael Poznański - in the XIX century definitely the most powerful person in Łódź.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Radegast Station - Independence Traditions Museum in Lodz, al. Pamieci Ofiar Litzmannstadt Getto 12, Lodz 91-859 Poland
The railway station firstly used to supply the jewish ghetto in Łodź. Later converted into a terminal taking people to deathcamps in Kulmhof and Auschwitz and Birkenau.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Muzeum Miasta Lodzi – Palac Izraela Poznanskiego, ul. Ogrodowa 15, Lodz 91-065 Poland
The exhibition presents the history of the development of Łódź. The most interesting thing of all is the fact that, it is located in the Palace of Israel Poznański himself! This marvelous place greets the guests with a beautfull mahogany staircase and fruther on it is only getting more and more elegant and impresive.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Manufaktura, Jana Karskiego 5, Lodz 91-071 Poland
a lunch stop at a traditional Polish - Jewish restaurant Antewka.
A nie food experience before departing back to Warsaw.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travellers from any address in Warsaw!!!!Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.