Upon booking and warning to the Rabbi, it will be possible to visit the Norsa Torrazzo Synagogue which, being still a place of worship, usually cannot be visited.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Qualified Tourist Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sinagoga Norsa Torrazzo, Via Govi, 11, Mantua Italy
A journey to discover what remains of the ancient Ghetto of Mantua with the possibility (BY BOOKING) to visit the Norsa Torrazzo Synagogue, the only synagogue left of the 12 formerly existing buildings.
Departure Point :Piazza Concordia, 46100 Mantova MN, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Possibility of payment by card (debit / credit) as the Guide is equipped with POS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.