Jewish quarter and Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs
In a single visit, get to know, from the hands of an experienced official guide, the Barrio de la Judería de Córdoba, with its wonderful 14th-century Synagogue, and the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, a fortress built to receive royalty and later host the Spanish Inquisition, where we will show you every corner of it and its beautiful gardens
per adult from
What's included :
- - Entrance of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos included
- - Synagogue entrance included
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- - Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Discover the secrets of the Jewish Quarter of Córdoba, Souk of the Artisans and enjoy the best preserved Synagogue in all of Andalusia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Immerse yourself in the Alcazar of Córdoba built in the 14th century and enjoy walking through its gardens and discovering authentic Roman mosaics.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Museo Alcázar Reyes Cristianos, Calle Caballerizas Reales, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
2: Puerta de Santa Catalina, Calle Magistral González Francés, 7, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Palacio De Congresos Y Exposiciones De Córdoba, Calle Torrijos, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.