Jewish Quarter and Old Town Prague
Did you know that Jews lived in Prague but were separated from the rest of the city in a ghetto for 600 years?
Did you know that the Jewish quarter in Prague has the oldest Jewish synagogue in Central Europe?
Did you know that in the Jewish cemetery people were buried in up to 12 layers due to a lack of space?
Did you know that Josefov (the official name of the Jewish Quarter) contains the largest Jewish museum in the world?
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Square, Staromestske Namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Na Příkopě 23, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :The Powder Tower, nám. Republiky 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.