Jewish Quartier & Alcazar from Cordoba official tour
This tour is perfect to get to know the famous history and neighbourhood of the medieval jewish in Cordoba. And then, finishin with the famous Alcazar of the Catholic Monarchs.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Every traveler visiting Córdoba shouldn’t leave without seeing the Jewish Quarter, one the symbols of the city. In this tour will talk of the history of the Jews, how they came to the Iberian Peninsula, called by them Sefarad, and how they reached very high status during the Caliphate of Córdoba.
Know the story of impressive people that were born here like Maimónides, a genius of the twelve century. Visit the Synagogue and the Zoco, a traditional market. You will also get in touch with the Mudéjar style in the Chapel of Saint Bartholomew.
• Calleja de la Hoguera.
• Cardenal Salazar Square.
• Chapel of Saint Bartholomew.
• Zoco (local market).
• Maimónides Sculpture.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
the Alcázar of the Christian Kings, where most of the Castilian kings lived and where the explorer Christopher Columbus met with Isabela I. The tour includes a walk in its lovely gardens which will transport us to past events.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.