Jewish Tour | NYC in Chassidic Hassidic Community in Brooklyn NY
Walk into Jewish life with a local guide. This exclusive tour will take you into places unavailable to the public. Giving you an inside view of the community. While answering all your questions and providing detailed history about the culture and traditions. The tour will give you in-depth knowledge into the history, philosophy, and culture of the Jewish people and their practice. We will discover what makes someone Jewish and the Jewish view on non-Jews. Through this tour expect myths to be broken, your questions answered, and fascinating insights into what it means to be a Jew.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - sofer stam
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: sofer stam, 382 Kingston Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
Whatch scribes work on torah scrolls with the same traditions passed down for over 3000 years ago and is still being written the same way today.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Jewish Tours Inc Jewish Local Walking Tours in Chassidic Hasidic communities in Brooklyn NY NYC Crown Heights Williamsburg, Albany Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.