Jinja Source of the Nile & White water Rafting (Full Day)
After breakfast, our driver will pick you to Jinja.
Arriving in time for rafting briefing, here you choose to raft in the paddle-powered boats for one of the wildest raft rides on the planet, or opt to be rowed downstream by our professional guides in the safety raft. After a buffet lunch you will hit a series of more wild rapids and wind the evening with BBQ snacks after rafting.Optional Activities are Quad biking,boat cruise,bungee jumping and source of the nile.Return to Kampala in the evening for overnight and dinner at your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
You will have a chance to explore the source of the nile,do white water rafting,quad biking,boat cruise or bungee jumping most of th activities are optional at your convenience
Departure Point :Bushpig Backpackers Hostel, 31 John Babiha (Acacia) Ave, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Bush Pig Hostel
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.