Jinja Source of the Nile Day Tour adventure
Our five years and more experienced guides explains how the source of the Nile River was discovered by the locals and take you through it's journey up to Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- • All activities in the itinerary • Entrance Fees •Dugout canoe • Visit to the source of the Nile
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
What's excluded :
- • Visa • International and Domestic airfares .Alcoholic drinks/ wines • Laundry
Day 1: Transfer to Jinja
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
Our guide will pick you at 7.00am from where you are residing and drive you to Jinja in the eastern part of the country. You will have a brief stopover at Mabira Forest, the largest remaining tropical forest in Central Uganda and continue to the source of the Nile River in Jinja. You will visit the source of the Nile and explore it by boat and later have a brief drive through this historical town before heading to Bujagali falls where you will participate in white water rafting, considered to be the highlight adventurous and most wanted after sport on this part of the river. Dinner and overnight at Friends Guest House or any accommodation of your choice. The facility provides you with wireless internet, DSTV, swimming pool with food and drink service, massage, 24h standby generator and fan.
Journey Time: 3 Hours
Accommodation: Friends Guest House or any accommodation of your choice
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: White water Rafting and Transfer back to Kampala
Stop At: Jinja, Jinja, Eastern Region
The rafting begins at the The Nile Source at 09:30am with a complete briefing and being fitted with the special rafting gear and is done on an 18 kilometer stretch of the Nile River. No past experience of rafting is required. The first few rapids are of low grade (1, 2) to build the confidence of the participants before guiding them gradually into the more challenging grades.
A total of eight major rapids are rafted to maximize the adrenaline rush of this adventure. You will, after the rafting adventure, be treated to a roast lunch and drinks before setting off for a drive back to Kampala in the late afternoon.
Journey Time: 3 Hours
Accommodation: No Accommodation
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Friends Guest House. The facility provides you with wireless internet, DSTV, swimming pool with food and drink service.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This safari is for travelers who are already in the country or those whose flight is in the morning hours to enable us transfer straight to Jinja.
Departure Time :3/5/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.