Jinvali-Ananuri-Gudauri-Kazbegi private tour
Tour starts at 9:00 am, driver and guide meets with the tourists at their hotel. Today’s tour includes the following places:
• Zhinvali Dam
• Ananuri castle
• Balcony of Friendship
• Red-Rock Travertine
• Gudauri Ski Resort
This is a full-day tour. Tour ends at around 8-9 pm. Pick up & drop off at Tbilisi hotel.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Small information about the places we will visit:
• Ananuri is acastle complex on the Aragvi River in Georgia, about 45 miles (72 kilometres) from Tbilisi. It was built by the Dukes of Aragvi and its earliest parts date from the 13th century. In 2007, the complex has been on the tentative list for inclusion into the UNESCO World Heritage Site
• The friendship monument is located on the military road, on the way to Kazbegi. The monument which was built in the 80's is pretty worn, but the scenery and views from the balconies are just unbeatable.
• The rock is covered by yellowish-red minerals, delivered by mineral water to the surface. Hereby is a specially installed tap to take this healthy mineral water for drinking. There are just some this kind of places in Georgia, because this kind of formation takes a long time and its very unique thing by nature.
• Gudauri is aski resort located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. The resort is situated in the Stepantsminda District at an elevation of 2,200 meters (7,200 ft.) above sea level. Gudauri lies 120 km (75 mi) to the north of the capital Tbilisi . The resort offers high quality skiing The ski season lasts from December to April.
• Stepantsminda (formerlyKazbegi) is a village in the north of Georgia, popular for the trekking opportunities in the visually spectacular surrounding mountains, its views of the mighty Mount Kazbek, and for the beautiful view from the town of the Holy Trinity Church outlined against Mount Kazbek itself. Kazbeghi is known for its scenic location in the Greater Caucasus mountains, and is a center for trekkers and mountain climbing.
Departure Point :Guest's hotel, provided address during the booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Guest's hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.