Jisan Forest Ski Resort from Seoul with Ski or Sledding Options
Enjoy winter in Korea to the fullest by spending a day away from the city. Head to the ski slopes, go snow sledding, or simply enjoy playing in the snow at the resort in Icheon. This tour includes round trip transportation, professional ski tour guide, basic ski lesson, ski equipment(pole, ski boots, plates) and wifi service. If you are begginers, it tour will be perfect for you, learn how to ski in details and enjoy SKI
Professional Main Ski instructor(ski tour guide) knows how to teach ski step by step in details. If you really want to learn and enjoy skiing, not just for pictures and fun, our professional ski tour guide(instructor) will help you to ski!
For better quality ski lesson, this tour will be good choice more than just cheap tours.
This tour doesn't include any compolsory shopping centers like ginseng amethyst, duty free shop, so you can save your time in Korea, doing whatever you want after the tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff at hotels in Mapo-Gu, Jung-Gu, Jongno-Gu, Dongdaemun-Gu, Gangnam-Gu
- Professional Ski tour guide
- Ski Lesson
- Inclusions vary depending on the option selected
- Wifi service
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Ski Clothes, Ski Helmet, ski goggles, ski lift tickets - Standard package
- Activities not included in the itinerary
- Optional rental gears at ski shop, you can rent it at the ski shop and pay at the site
- Ski Clothes : 20,000KRW
- Ski Helmet : 10,000KRW
- Ski goggles : 10,000KRW
- Tour guide will help buying tickets
- Ski lift tickets at Jisan(45,000KRW) 25% discounted
- Ski lift tickets at Elysian - if we need to change plan(40,000KRW)30% discounted
- At around 6:50 to 7:30am, you will be picked up from your hotel by your experienced and friendly tour guide. You will head to Jisan Ski Resort in Icheon, which only takes about 45 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on traffic. If weather conditions are not suitable at Jisan, you will head to Elysian Gangchon or Vivaldi Ski resort in Gangwon, which takes about an hour and 45 minutes by car.
Stop by to rent ski clothing before heading to the resort. Upon arrival, pick up your ski gear (poles, boots and plates, gloves). Your experienced and friendly ski tour guide will provide a 1-2 hour ski lesson to get you acquainted with the basic skill. A professional ski tour guide will go around beginner slope and give you feedback and more lessons. After the lesson, you can have your own time until the meeting time. The ski resort offers a cafe, snack bars and a food court.
Most fascinate part is this is small group tour and there's no compulsory shopping centers in the tour program, so you can enjoy more time skiing!
If you purchase the Full ski package, you will receive another exclusive lesson and a lift ticket. Tour guide will go up to the slope together, will give one on one lesson.
If you purchased the snow sledding option, pick up your equipment and enjoy sledding for about 4 hours and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
At around 3:00 - 3:30pm, you will depart for Seoul and will arrive in about 1.5 hours. You will be dropped back off to your hotel or your place of pickup.
Why you should book this tour?
- If you really want to learn skiing in details, this tour will be the perfect. Main Ski Tour guide, Harry is "a professional", not just a tour guide
He is really friendly, experienced and patient, giving you a lot of tips, know how to teach step by step!
- We don't make big group tour with over 13 pax for ski tour lesson, we try to keep under 13pax for ski tour lesson for the quality lesson
Departure Point :Paju, Paju, Gyeonggi-do
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat\
- Full package : Ski clothes included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Here Korea Travel