Joal-Fadiouth (the shellfish island)
Fadiouth Island with its houses built in seashells,
The attics on stilts,
The mixed cemetery (Catholic-Muslim).
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, entry taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals, tip for guide, personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Joal Fadiouth, Joal Fadiouth, La Petite Cote, Thies Region
Departure for Joal-Fadiouth, birthplace of the poet president Léopold Sédar senghor, this renowned city is a must step during your stay in Senegal.
Stroll in the alleys of the island where a native guide will give you detailed explanations on the history and the specificity of this locality built on a shell mound, on his mixed cemetery (catholic - muslim) as well as on his attics on stilts which make the charm of the locality.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Agence AFRICA PROTRAVEL road of Saly, near the Auchan store
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.