Jodhpur Half Day City tour / Sight Seeing
Namaste Rajasthan provides you best driver to take you around city monuments with comfortable car and reliable services .
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrances
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jaswant Thada
- Entry/Admission - Ghanta Ghar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Rd., Jodhpur 342006 India
Mehrangarh Fort Outer View Perched on a 150 m high hill its sprawl is the most formidable and magnificent fort in Rajasthan. Rao Jodha founded it in 1459 but subsequent rulers of Jodhpur have also added to it over the centuries. A meandering road leads to the from the city 5 kms below. Battle scars of canon ball hit by attacking armies of Jaipur can still be seen on the second gate. To the left is chhatri of Kirat Singh Soda, a soldier who fell on the spot while defending the fort against the armies of Amber. There are seven gates, which include Jayapol meaning victory built by Maharaja Man Singh to commemorate his victories over Jaipur and Bikaner armies.
Fatehpol View Fatehpol also meaning victory gate was built by Maharaja Ajit Singh to mark the defeat of Mughals. The palm imprints still attract devotional attention and are covered by vermilion paste and paper-thin silver foil.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jaswant Thada, Near Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur India
On the way down from the fort, on left is Jaswant Jaswant Thada Outer View Thada, the graceful marble cenotaph of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. His son Maharaja Sardar Singh built this monument known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar in the memory of Maharaj Jaswant Singh II of Jodhpur. The main memorial has been built like a temple with intricately carved marble stone. A visit to this structure is through the rocky hills giving it a secluded and a mystic aura.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ghanta Ghar, Nai Sarak, Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur 342001 India
Ghanta Ghar, also known as the clock tower of Rajasthan, is in the Indian city of Jodhpur.It was built by Maharaja Sardar Singh (1880-1911) from whom the market takes it name. In fact, the tower dominates the entire scenario. It’s a 70 mm cinemascope with unknown and faceless humans in the lead roles for many tourists, most of whom are filming it live.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Namaste Rajasthan, 184, Mahaveer Palace, Circuit House Rd, Ajit Colony, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.